Connecting To Windows 10 Internet Wifi SSID
- Step #1 : Navigate cursor to right bottom of the windows desktop as shown below.
- Click on the up arrow sign.
- Step #2 : Select your existing Wifi SSID as shown below. The below SSID are only for Illustration purpose. Your actual SSID will be different as per your or your Internet provider setup.
- Step #3 : Click the “Connect Automatically” tick mark.
- Click the connect button.
- Step #4 : Please type your existing Windows 10 Internet SSID password.
- Click the Next button after entering the password.
Other Related Articles: